We are licensed by the State of Florida Department of Children and Families, meaning that our home studies are accepted by out-of-state and International adoption agencies, as well as agencies and attorneys throughout the State of Florida.
- We are located in Central Florida, near Orlando, and we serve the entire State of Florida.
- Additional staff in South Florida and the Panhandle providing the same quality services.
- We are small enough to really care about your family and their needs, yet large enough to provide quality services.
- We are experienced in both domestic and international home studies.
- We are dedicated to providing quality home studies at reasonable rates.
- We have a fast turn-around time.
- We provide comprehensive pre-adoption counseling, so that you know what to expect.
- We will screen your adopted child to make sure that he or she is developing properly and make appropriate referrals if there are any concerns.
- Since we are owned and operated by an adoptive mother, we know how it feels to be an adoptive parent, and we really care.
- Forever Families provides professional service with a personal touch.
- Forever Families is qualified to be a supervised agency for adoptions from countries that have signed the Hague Treaty. (click here to find out more).
- We truly care about the well-being of our birth mothers (and fathers) and will hold their hands the whole way through.